Exchange Server 2007 Update Rollup 3
Microsoft lanzó el rollup 3 de Exchange 2007. Este rollup contiene los dos anteriores y agrega:
- 931328 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931328/) An integer is added to the end of the legacyExchangeDN attribute of a newly created mailbox in Exchange 2007.
- 930468 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/930468/) The attachment is not displayed when you use Outlook 2003 to open an e-mail message that contains an attachment.
- 931842 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931842/) Error message when the sender or the receiver of a meeting request has a double-byte character set (DBCS) display name in Exchange Server 2007: “The requested property was not found”.
- 932207 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932207/) Error message when a user tries to open a forwarded message to accept or to deny a resource request in Exchange Server 2007: “Cannot open the free/busy information”
- 932515 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932515/) You receive a 5.2.0 non-delivery report (NDR) message when you send an e-mail message to an Exchange 2007 server that is running the Isinteg.exe tool in a dismounted mailbox store.
- 934887 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/934887/) DBCS characters are converted into two question marks in a forwarded e-mail message in Exchange 2007.
Categories: Exchange 2007